1. Join “DG Service” Friends Chat and state which floor or theme you would like to buy.
2. A rank will say “Sold + 3 concurrent letters of your RSN” and tell you where to meet them.
3. Pay before the floor. Pay one floor at a time for larges, up to 3 floors for mediums, and all rushes at once.
4. You may be refunded if a large floor takes longer than 12 minutes to complete AND/OR if the bonus % is less than 11%. For medium floors, it is over 10 minutes and 11% bonus %.
5. Once you are in the floor, sit at base and keep an eye on the chat in case you are required to assist with anything.
6. Please be patient while waiting for hosts, a rank will sell you when they are available.
7. Do not pay for floors with Non-Ranks in the fc, we will not be responsible for their actions.
To receive the maximum possible xp per floor, it is very important that you reset your progress correctly. Failing to do this may cut the xp you receive in half, or even less!
The xp you get for a floor is the average between the xp you get for the floor you just completed, and the same floor if it had been on the floor of your previous prestige.
For example, if your previous progress is 45, and you complete floor 30, you will receive the average between xp for floor 30 and floor 45. This means your previous progress should always be as high as possible! When you reset, your previous progress will be set to your current progress (the amount of floors you have completed since your last reset), and your current progress will be set to 0.
Therefore, you should reset if, and only if, all of your available floors have been completed. If you open your party interface while in a party, and click the change button next to the floor number, you will see your available floors.
When every single one of those floors has a tick mark next to it, you can reset your progress. Our ranks are expected to keep an eye on your floors, and inform you when you should reset. However, it is still good practice to do this yourself.